the Punxsutawney rat

I heard the report on the radio this morning. The news announcer cut to the audio of the announcement and when it was finished said "that wasn't actually the groundhog that was talking." No kidding. :rolleyes:

LOL Code! (y) I spent a lot of time explaining what a groundhog is and why it matters if he sees his shadow to the Gabzilla this morning. She was amazed that he was scared of his shadow and not humans. I just....didn't know what to say to that. :D

In other news: What a great movie, eh?

Ciberblade

Retired Moderator
On the radio this morning...the DJ's were talking about those who have discovered that the rats only live 1 -2 years...and are mad over the conspiracy of replacing phil :eek:

Hm, on my radio station, they were all, "Why do we even care? It's a rodent coming out of the ground! And we live in TEXAS! Winter's going to be over in 3 weeks anyway, regardless of the groundhogging going on in Pennsylvania!" And there was lots of going in and out of the official broadcast. Quite amusing to me. But alas, I am easily amused. I hang out with you people, don't I? ;)

Ciberblade

Retired Moderator
I keep waiting for winter to start here :( So far we have had weather cold enough to freeze the ground (for a week) and about 1/32 inch flurries :mad:

deh

boo 6 more weeks of winter, got our good snow, made snowman with my son that's enough for me. Come on spring.

eventually we'll be moving out towards the region where good ol Punxsutawney Phil lives.

deh said:
boo 6 more weeks of winter, got our good snow, made snowman with my son that's enough for me. Come on spring.

eventually we'll be moving out towards the region where good ol Punxsutawney Phil lives.
skip spring.......lets just jump straight to summer!!!

I love Spring! With all the flowers and furry woodland animals! And the pretty weather (all three weeks of it :D)!!!

deh

moonmist said:
no.......no mud, rain ........everything all brown......... lets jump right to green grass and flowers and beaches :D ;)
You really need to consider relocating.

If one can't enjoy spring and/or autumn they are geographically misplaced. :p

deh said:
You really need to consider relocating.

If one can't enjoy spring and/or autumn they are geographically misplaced. :p
oh i love autumn........its actually my favorite season........always wanted to get married in the fall......... i just want to skip winter and spring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online