The "Pwned" Pic thread.

tripod will kill hotlinking is why you don't see the image.

I see the image in IE. I even see it in Firefox. So what's with the "amusing" comment? You have an interesting name, Chaos. I'm guessing Pwned was supposed to be Owned?

Is the picture a test of the WMF vulnerability or something? Is that why it's "amusing"?

chaos4001

1.Yeah, pwned is like, hacker speak for owned, you know?
2.What's interesting about my name?
3.This thread is failing so horribly its not even funny. Ah well.

buck52

Banned
1. "Yeah, pwned is like, hacker speak for owned, you know?"
I didn't that's why I asked...

3. "This thread is failing so horribly its not even funny. Ah well."
Sorry but I'm not surprized... ;)

buck

chaos4001

That guy up there posted one, it might work out. Thanks for that by the way, I'm looking pretty dumb right now.:rolleyes:

That was my first post here, so I don't know if this is the audience for it or not. Another computer site I've posted at this stuff killed.:p

buck52

Banned
CTPhil

"Another computer site I've posted at this stuff killed."

That must be more hacker lingo...please enlighten us... ;)

I take that as it was a miserable failure...

buck

buck52 said:
CTPhil

"Another computer site I've posted at this stuff killed."

That must be more hacker lingo...please enlighten us... ;)

I take that as it was a miserable failure...

buck
I meant that it was a hit. The expression that it "killed" has been around a long time, has nothing to do with computers.:) If someone is making you laugh uncontrollably, you might say "you're killing me".

Hey CTPhil,

The animal rights groups won't be to thrilled with that pic. I happen to be a animal rights person myslf !!! But, I do get your message.

buck52

Banned
Howdy CTPhil

"If someone is making you laugh uncontrollably, you might say "you're killing me".

very familiar with that saying...however I don't see the relation between "If someone is making you laugh uncontrollably, you might say "you're killing me". and "this stuff killed."

To me, and maybe only me, killed in the sentence/phrase you used it in means, dead/kaput/done/forget it/no good/ etc...etc...

so you know where I'm at, the phrase "my bad" makes me scratch my head... what a stupid/silly phrase... ;) :D

Am I showing my age...

buck

buck52 said:
Howdy CTPhil

"If someone is making you laugh uncontrollably, you might say "you're killing me".

very familiar with that saying...however I don't see the relation between "If someone is making you laugh uncontrollably, you might say ""you're killing me".[/b] and "this stuff killed."

To me, and maybe only me, killed in the sentence/phrase you used it in means, dead/kaput/done/forget it/no good/ etc...etc...

so you know where I'm at, the phrase "my bad" makes me scratch my head... what a stupid/silly phrase... ;) :D

Am I showing my age...

buck
Those two phrases make no sense to me either, but then I'm 49:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online