The Raelian Movement

Raelian1

As far as I know, the Raelian Movement is the only religion that demystifies everything around us. Everything has a rational explanation. For those who never heard of the Raelian Movement here's a brief explanation: All life was created by scientists from another planet, including us. The universe in infinite in time and space. Rael, the last prophet, was given the responsibility by the Elohim (term used by Raelians for those scientists from another planet) to spread the final message to all humanity. To learn more, go to www.rael.org and download a free e-book starting with "Intelligent Design: Message from the Designers".

Stoner

Banned
I like your new avitar.....got tired of you giving me the bird :D

Guyzer

Guy
I was thinking of joining but decided to stick with what I have and wait for the return of Comet Hale-Bopp. I missed it the last time.

Guyzer

Guy
angelize56 said:
So you're one of them eh Wimpy! :D
Sure, why not. Gotta believe in something strange once in a while, it keeps life interesting. Trouble is with that Comet it's going to be a long wait.

Arent these the people that claimed they had a cloned baby? and then it turned out they didnt?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online