1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

The Rumor Mill !

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by rhettman5, Jan 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. rhettman5

rhettman5 Thread Starter

:D
    Seems strange , but everytime I go to "currently on line" I see this...: Dark Star -Sending a Private Message...or this...LadyLisa -Reading a Private Message... or ...Visa -Versa...is romance blooming at HOTN ????......
    :D :D :D ...Rhett

2. GoneForNow

GoneForNow

rhettman5----Either you haven't been paying attention or you've been to busy helping people. Those two have been an "item" for a while.

3. rhettman5

rhettman5 Thread Starter

Time to make them own -up ...:D ...Rhett

4. rhettman5

rhettman5 Thread Starter

AIM has a messenger service, as does MSN and Yahoo, I heard there was a service called ICQ, all allow Private messaging :eek: ..but, please carry on, this is enjoyable...oh yea, also a new fangled thing called E-Mail.....All In Fun :D ...Rhett

5. rhettman5

rhettman5 Thread Starter

oh, oh, Lady Lisa is reading the thread , I am in for it !!! Bye...Rhett

6. LadyLisa

LadyLisa

Dark Star.... where are you when I need you??? :p

rhett

it wasn't a secret really but it wasn't an announcemaent either.
    I guess after I went out to California to see him it wasn't a secret anymore. And we know all about emails and chat and the phone company owns us both....... ;)

:D

7. LadyLisa

LadyLisa

LMAO rhett...........

did you by any chance get a big wooden spoon for Christmas? You like stirring it up don't you?? :p

8. rhettman5

rhettman5 Thread Starter

9. deuce

deuce

Well Lisa and DS... with Mike uploading the wrong backup you almost got him to delete every trace of this thread... but it didn't work. :D ;) I guess there's no stoping Rhett and the rumor mill now. :D

10. rhettman5

rhettman5 Thread Starter

:D :D :D :D :D

:D ...Rhett

11. deuce

deuce

So you enjoy this I take it? (rumors are fun... aren't they? :D :D :D)

12. rhettman5

rhettman5 Thread Starter

Especially since they admit it, perhaps Mikes first "Virtual" wedding !!( think of the monetary possibilities ! ) We can all web cam in ! It'll be GREAT!! By the way guys this is all in fun !!!...and , if you would like to help plan the wedding...please post back !! :D ...Rhett

13. deuce

deuce

Oh goody... we tried to do this with Mike a little while before and it didn't work... well guys... let's get started. We can even have both Rhettmans in aon this. :D

BTW... how did you come up with the name Rhett for your dog?

14. rhettman5

rhettman5 Thread Starter

( Chapter 1 )
    The wife and I found Rhettman at pet rescue when he was about 1 year old.
    The woman who had owned him worked all day, lived in a apartment complex , and was single, she named him ret, from the movie, as she was single and it seemed fun to tell people "ret" was waiting for her at home !

(chapter 2 )
    She soon discovered that ret howled at the top of his lungs from the time she left till she returned ( I suspect the neighbors informed her ) so, with a heavy heart , she took ret to pet rescue hoping for the best !!

( chapter 3 :enter the hero )
    We were looking for a small family dog and happened upon ret from a newspaper add, from pet rescue, we went to see him, and our hearts melted, he was so well behaved ! So, we took him home ! I immediately realized that ret was not a manly name , so, when we took him to the vet for a check-up and they ask his name , I said retman, she said "spelling" I said "RHETTMAN" ..his name to this day.

(chapter 4 )
    I live in a rural area, so Rhett has been in bliss, even though he is "fixed" we bought a young female to keep him company, also ( fixed ) and we named her( hold your breath....Scarlett ) to match.
    I swear these two make the original pair look tame (W/O sex), I will post a pic someday to prove it!...... The End

sorry to drag this out, but now ya know

:) ...Rhett

15. deuce

deuce

Well now I know indeed... :D Interesting story ya got there... so where does the 5 come from? (no I'm just kidding :rolleyes: )

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/64493

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice