1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

the sims 2 uni expansion

Discussion in 'Games' started by kpc10, Aug 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kpc10

kpc10 Thread Starter

Hi

I have the sims 2 along with the university expansion pack. everything was going fine up until awhile ago when i discovered a problem with the job/careers promotion. Anything to do with the job/careers is blanked out. the activity square at the top left corner and the career logo in the job panel. my sims go to work in their own clothes insted of changing into the uniform of their jobs. I've tried saving the game and reinstalling but as soon as I reinstall my game the problem returns. can u help??

2. arsohn

arsohn

i'm afraid to say it but it might have something to do with your save game file being corrupted or there is somehow a bug in it, if you start a new game, does the problem still exist? also did you download any patches available for the game? i know it was newly released so i don't know if any exist yet but at least check.

3. kpc10

kpc10 Thread Starter

maybe I'm not doing it right. Ive just gone into H:\Documents and Settings\karleen\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2 and there is no folder called saved game. what I've been doing is to copy the folder the sims 2 to a different location on my computer then after reinstalling the game copied it back again. is this right or am I a moron.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!