1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

The Sims Complete Collection; saving problem

Discussion in 'Games' started by Texaswolf, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Texaswolf

Texaswolf Thread Starter

I was playing my game for about 2 hours and everything was running smoothly until I tried to save something and it said "There was an error saving" and the cursor stayed in the shape of an hour glass, but before that I was able to save stuff. I tried going into town and building and trying to save that but it still didnt save. Help. What happened and what do I do?

2. Texaswolf

Texaswolf Thread Starter

..............and nobody responds..

3. Texaswolf

Texaswolf Thread Starter

Since no one will help me. I uninstalled it and it fixed the problem for a few hours and then it did it again so now I have just uninstalled it again and Im going to try and see if it fixes it.

4. amybondebabe

amybondebabe

i have windows vista and i install the sims complete collection then i make he family but it doesn't give me an option 2 give them a persanalty
    i save them then play but i can't play cause it wont let me click on anything.i uninstalled an installed.some1 plz help.it says all the help we should b able 2 play it.(n) plz plz help me

5. amybondebabe

amybondebabe

i have windows vista and i install the sims complete collection then i make he family but it doesn't give me an option 2 give them a persanalty
    i save them then play but i can't play cause it wont let me click on anything.i uninstalled an installed.some1 plz help.it says all the help we should b able 2 play it.

6. wendypendy

wendypendy

hi, yeah, im having the same problem, if i find out how to fix the stupid thing i'll let you know.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!