1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

The sims deluxe wont load or uninstall

Discussion in 'Games' started by jobie_d93, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jobie_d93

jobie_d93 Thread Starter

So i just uninstalled my sims game from one computer and tried installing it onto my new one and it was working fine till i tried downloading the expansion 3 pack. after adding them the game would load to the sims logo as usual then it would go to desk top. after it done that a few times i tried to uninstall it but it keeps asking for the second disk trying to reinstall or itgoes to 4% and says component transfer error... i dont want it anymoreeee i need help.. i want to uninstall the darn game already :(

2. dannyn

dannyn

Try Revo uninstaller.

3. jobie_d93

jobie_d93 Thread Starter

it says its uninstalled but all the files are still there and working. i even clicked it and its still doing the same thing... =\

4. jobie_d93

jobie_d93 Thread Starter

:((n):confused::mad:i give up :((n):(:mad::confused:

5. Dudeofthed

Dudeofthed

Just wondering, since you gave up, are you going to leave it there or do something else?

6. jobie_d93

jobie_d93 Thread Starter

im gonna wait till we move to the other house and try installing it again on a diff computer and see what happens then. im hopping its just the computer im using. dont feel like getting a new CD :/

7. KindPuppy

KindPuppy

IF you promise you are not going to do anything crafty with it, I can send you my ISO of THE SIMS TRIPLE DELUXE. If you want me to send you it, then please PM me. I won't send you the serial key but only the ISOs.

8. jobie_d93

jobie_d93 Thread Starter

well i got bored and decided to go ahead and try to install the game on the other computer and it works but now hot date wont install it loads up saying it was previously being installed... but i never used it on there the other expansion packs are fine

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/832431