The Sims Will Not Run w/ Vista! Help!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mae522

Okay, so I've tried absolutely everything I've read: run as administrator, change compatibility to xp service pack 2, disable visual themes, uninstalling and then re-installing, etc.

It still doesn't work! I've got the Sims, Livin' Large, House Party, Vacation, Hot Date, and Superstar. I love this game, and really want to figure this out. Any new tips or tricks.

I really hate Vista right now.

mae522

I tried that once before, but thanks for the attempted help Hollywood. :)

So i have had countless errors on my sims complete collection
and it is really starting to make me mad, i love this game and want to play. it will not let me save and info on superstar, hotdate, vacation, unleashed and more keeps coming up and it wont stop it just goes over and over again.
can someone please help me figure this out.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online