1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

The source filter for this file could not be loaded

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by wtaylor1, Jan 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wtaylor1

wtaylor1 Thread Starter

I've been trying to convert some of my video files using "GSP Movie Converter for PSP and iPod" but every time I try I get an error message saying "The the source filter for this file could not be loaded." What does this mean? I've tried converting numerous videos (all mp4 format which is supposed to be compatible with this program...I've done it before on a different computer), but I always get the same message. I've seen similar posts with Windows Media Player having this error message, but not with this program. Any ideas??

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/976110

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice