1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

the strangest problem!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by RSP2RSP2, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RSP2RSP2

RSP2RSP2 Thread Starter

This is the craziest problem! SOMEONE…PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE…REPLY WITH SUPPORT.

On 3 different PC’s (1 desktop & 2 laptops) I have done a clean (advanced) install of Window-7-64.

After this, when I am typing ANYTHING (using Word, Note, Outlook, Yahoo…or any other program)….

In the middle of my sentences, the cursor will suddenly switch its place to another line of the text.

The position is usually somewhere before, above or below (in the sentence area).

Then, I end up corrupting a sentence & having to erase & re-type every few seconds.

I usually notice it after it is too late & I have to delete the misplaced word-entries.

As you can imagine, this is a time-consuming correction to do every 7-10 keystrokes.

I believe I have narrowed the problem down to offset keyboard commands (& not a program).

Just to prove the problems (in all PC’s) do not happen to be just defective PC’s…

I tried using a secondary USB keyboard & mouse. The problem still persists.

I have already tried re-installing Windows 7 & all my other main applications.

I am certain that the issue is not being caused by a virus.

BTW: I am installing an unregistered copy of W7 (which I acknowledge is undeserving of support).

I know, I know…please don’t bash or laugh too much. I’ll buy genuine copies soon (he-he)!

I sound like a bottom dweller who is just ASKING for problems (since I am trying a crack).

Anyway…Has anyone heard about my problem? What is it associated with?

2. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    Well if you are using a crack or a pirated version of the software then you are on your own. We will not assist you just as Microsoft will not. Fully legal copies of Windows and Office will likely resolve your issues.

Please refer to the rules: http://www.techguy.org/rules.html

Thread is closed.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/914911

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice