1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

The Tribe Has Spoken

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by khaki, Sep 18, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. khaki

khaki Thread Starter

okay.... here we go....

[​IMG]

Thursday nite just got fun again !!! :)

(a pirate theme this season..... C :) :) L )

Attached Files:

2. pyritechips

pyritechips Gone but Never Forgotten

First Name:
    Jim
    Did I hear pyrites???

Arrr Maties!!!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. gws226

gws226

ARRR MATIE!!!!

My friend from college was an alternate for Survivor Australia... I wonder if he tried out for this one too...

4. moonmist

moonmist

That wouldnt be the "Dread Pirate Roberts" now would it??

5. anglin_fool

anglin_fool

6. Aaron.W

Aaron.W

Are ye up to snuff?
    Take the Pirate Personality Profile Test and find out!

"You are ...

The Cap'n

Profile: Some men are born great, some achieve greatness and some slit the throats of any man that stands between them and the mantle of power. You never met a man you couldn't eviscerate. Not that mindless violence is the only avenue open to you - but why take an avenue when you have complete freeway access? You are the definitive Man of Action. You are James Bond in a blousy shirt and drawstring-fly pants. Your swash was buckled long ago and you have never been so sure of anything in your life as in your ability to bend everyone to your will. You will call anyone out and cut off their head if they show any sign of taking you on or backing down. You cannot be saddled with tedious underlings, but if one of your lieutenants shows an overly developed sense of ambition he may find more suitable accommodations in Davy Jones' locker. That is, of course, IF you notice him. You tend to be self absorbed - a weakness that may keep you from seeing enemies where they are and imagining them where they are not."

7. khaki

khaki Thread Starter

oh boy.... I thought that this would be a Survivor thread.. but instead it has become something totally different :rolleyes:

bummer :(

8. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

khaki: Go to Kath's (jonesiegirl) Survivor thread in random. You'll like that one. :) More talk about the show. (y) Take care. angel :)

Now smile!!! :D

9. buddhafabio

buddhafabio

does any body know where they are from??? the christa chick looks like a christa i knew in my junior year of high school.

10. deuce

deuce

Caught that one moonie ;)

11. moonmist

moonmist

Deuce: "inconceivable" .......:D

khaki......... Well.....yes i did watch it last night........and IMO I was hoping they would have kicked Osten off.....My Lord that man can talk!!! Just sitting in my living room i was saying "shut up"!! But I guess they need him for his strength, plus the fact that his Boxers kept falling down in the back:eek:damn those fuzzy little circles ...oh well ;)

12. hotskates

hotskates

Yeah, my friend watched the show last night and said only half of the people were wearing underwear. Whats up with that? Last survivor series everyone wore bathing suits all the time. After this series, they'll probably call it the Nude Survivor show. Or the fuzzy bottom survivor show.

Can you imagine Captain Hook without his boxers under that long red cape/dress of his? I can't

13. khaki

khaki Thread Starter

You got that right !!! :eek:

I only have one question:

Hey Osten..... is that a cannon that your pushing...
    or are ya just happy to see me? :eek:

;)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. hotskates

hotskates

You have a notty notty mind khaki ;)
    Personally, I don't care for rusty "cannons".

15. Mulderator

Mulderator

Well, hotskates, if you saw Mulder's lusty cannon, you would be singing a different tune! :eek:

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/165658

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice