The Trump Term of Office

Johnny b

John
Not a surprise.

In scathing ruling, judge dismisses Trump campaign's effort to overturn election results in Pennsylvania
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...g-election-pennsylvania-dismissed/6360749002/

A Pennsylvania federal court on Saturday denied President Donald Trump's request to block certification of the state's 2020 election results in order to give his campaign lawyers time to find evidence to support their claims of a fraudulent election system and improper ballot counting.

In a scathing ruling, U.S. District Court Judge Matthew Brann criticized the lack of evidence the Trump campaign presented to support its argument to potentially disenfranchise every voter in the commonwealth who cast a ballot in the 2020 elections — nearly 7 million in all.

Couriant

James
I have a serious honest question for all (including @steppenwolf) but do you think Trump would take covid more seriously if one of his kids was dead because of the virus? (since don jr has it now, but looks like he's not affected much)

(and not inc. Tiffany because, well you know... haha)

Johnny b

John
I have a serious honest question for all (including @steppenwolf) but do you think Trump would take covid more seriously if one of his kids was dead because of the virus? (since don jr has it now, but looks like he's not affected much)

It should.
But after all the suffering he's imposed on other people, such as the inhuman treatment of Hispanics seeking a better life, his position of supporting abuses of power by the police, his racist 'dog whistles' and comfort among radical militant militias and violent conspiracy groups.........if he felt anything I doubt he'd express it in his pandemic policies.
IMO, he has no soul. He's simply a monster that grew a human body.

Johnny b

John
you're :p :D

Haha I am waiting for hyperlinks from Parler.... :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: I never click links from Infowars because they have 0 credibility and all they really do is peddle useless stuff in their stores as well as wild unproven conspiracy theories.
I don't know how often Infowars or Prison Planet update their news articles, but I took a quick look and ......nothing about the recent news in Pa..
Not a surprise :D

Johnny b

John
Another court case .
I suspect these will start adding up as Trump exits the Oval Office :rolleyes:

Trump Appointee Unconstitutionally Interfered With VOA, Judge Rules
https://www.npr.org/2020/11/21/9374...nally-in-pursuing-bias-claims-u-s-judge-rules

The chief executive over the Voice of America and its sister networks has acted unconstitutionally in investigating what he claimed was a deep-seated bias against President Trump by his own journalists, a federal judge has ruled.

Citing the journalists' First Amendment protections, U.S. Judge Beryl Howell on Friday evening ordered U.S. Agency for Global Media CEO Michael Pack to stop interfering in the news service's news coverage and editorial personnel matters. She struck a deep blow at Pack's authority to continue to force the news agency to cover the president more sympathetically.

Trump replaced a lot of department heads with second raters, bootlickers and sycophants in order to push his policies and propaganda.

Johnny b

John
The cult of Trump/Qanon keeps getting stranger and stranger.
And obviously more deadly.

This entire article needs to be read, too much to copy and paste.
I suspect this is exactly what Putin and the oligarchs of Russia had in mind when they helped Trump win in 2016.
The destruction of the once most powerful nation on Earth.
All it took was a crooked real estate developer selling red hats and a fake promise.

Trump Supporters in Georgia Threaten to Destroy GOP, Boycott Runoff Elections
https://www.newsweek.com/georgia-trump-supporters-destroy-gop-boycott-senate-runoffs-1549245

You don't have to be a mental genius or mental health expert to know and understand that Trump is batcrap crazy and always has been. (y)(y)(y)

i dont know and everyone has own opinion regardless of politics maybe..the people that coughed on me deliberately for 30 years i dont think were republicans....i like masks at times and im a germaphobe..trump did seem to have lots of unnecessary rallies and i wouldnt have gone,,i avoid crowds ,,other than the crowds why do you feel he doesnt take the covid seriously?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online