1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

The USA is About to Elect Another Right Wing Idiot

Discussion in 'Controversial Topics' started by Wino, Jun 8, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. poochee

poochee

Portrait of Dorian Grey?

Tabvla likes this.
  2. Tabvla

Tabvla

Dorian Grey.....? ....Gosh, so lifelike, its almost photographic in its accuracy...!

T.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  3. Johnny-be-Good

Johnny-be-Good John

It could almost be titled 'Spirit of America'

4. bomb #21

bomb #21

"Sen. Corker is the incompetent head of the Foreign Relations Committee, & look how poorly the U.S. has done," he wrote. "He doesn't have a clue as the entire World WAS laughing and taking advantage of us. People like liddle' Bob Corker have set the U.S. way back. Now we move forward!"

Is what's on my mind. Ignore the Ivy Leaguer's spelling of "liddle", that's just for effect. Note, though, the apostrophe: maybe the Ivy League doesn't do punctuation?

The key issue, IMO, is the (to borrow a phrase) "tone". I don't know Mr Corker at all. He may be a thoroughly nasty piece of work. However, one's height is not, AFAIK, something one can easily change. It's a personal characteristic, therefore drawing attention to it in a negative fashion is textbook bullying/harassment. Just as "Look at that face. Would anyone vote for that?" was. Let me ask, should we start calling 45 "fatso"?

The comment tells us that The Donald either doesn't understand or doesn't care about 2 things:

1: his wife is supposedly anti-cyber-bully-in-chief

2: Mr Putin's almost exactly the same height as Mr Corker.

The news, from my perspective, is: doesn't look like 45's having a state visit anytime soon. Anyone else looking forward to next week?

5. Wino

Wino Thread Starter

Looking forward ONLY if Donnie II and Ivanka do the perp walk with Manafort and friends.. BTW, I respect Corker, just hate his politics, but do believe him to be an honorable man. Now depends on how he votes on issues - if he votes with our Orange Pseudopod POTUS to dismantle America at every turn as he has done in the past, my honoring may become short lived.

6. bomb #21

bomb #21

The Donald is bringing back "Merry Christmas". Except: 0:13

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1172568