1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

The USA is About to Elect Another Right Wing Idiot

Discussion in 'Controversial Topics' started by Wino, Jun 8, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. Littlefield

Littlefield

It is hilarious now hearing MSM repeat shathead over and over acting so shocked. LOL

2. Johnny-be-Good

Johnny-be-Good

First Name:
    John
    It is rather unusual for a sitting President to use such language, openly :D

3. Johnny-be-Good

Johnny-be-Good

First Name:
    John
    I remember back to a time when the terms 'politician' and 'diplomacy' were actually connected ......:eek:

Is there anyone left that Trump hasn't violated? :D

4. Littlefield

Littlefield

Yep, Trump said it in front of his adversaries during a closed door session and they cared more to make Trump look bad.

5. Johnny-be-Good

Johnny-be-Good

First Name:
    John

Yep.....that is how politics is played in the big leagues.

6. mburns

mburns

He is offensive from time to time. Only a fool would deny it. And he says things you wouldn't think the leader of the free world should say. But I believe he's crazy like a fox. Have you heard a frigging peep from North Korea lately? Actually, you have.

North Korea wants direct talks with the United States, according to Russia. And China and South Korea are "united over the threat". Imagine that. No more missiles from Rocket Man.

Oh. Japan will be getting air launched Cruise Missiles capable of hitting North Korea. You don't start a fight with someone who can kick your arse, now do you? It's crude calculus but that is how the world works when dealing with bad men.

7. Johnny-be-Good

Johnny-be-Good

First Name:
    John
    I doubt anyone really knows what Trump is thinking at any moment of time as it seems to change with the weather.
    And China suddenly becoming our 'friend'?
    Color me skeptical.

Just ask wild wide eyed Steve Bannon walking around with that proverbial knife in his back, about lasting friendships :D

8. mburns

mburns

I know very well that China is not our friend. But we are monetarily joined at the hip. It is a marriage of convenience that neither one of us can quite do without.

As for China and South Korea in unity vis a vis the North Korean sabre rattling, it is an odd couple, would you not agree?

As for Mr.Bannon, who really gives a shiet? When it comes to Presidents screwing their underlings, the only difference here is that you are aware of this screwing. How's that for transparency?

We all want transparency from our politicians and now you have some of it.

But you say you don't like what you see?

You don't like seeing how the sausage is made?

Careful what you ask for. You might get it. ROFL.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  9. Johnny-be-Good

Johnny-be-Good

First Name:
    John

As an observer, who holds no diplomatic position, you really think I have any idea how far ahead brinkmanship goes when the players are loons and many have been committed enemies determined to see our destruction, in the past?

Hmmmm........I truly wish I knew what the 'game plan' was, but with such diverse positions, I suspect the only positions in play are for self interest and aren't going to be exposed till leverage is needed for that 'some ones' success. ( or more realistic....someone else's success )
    I cringe at the competency and ethics of a notorious 'businessman' that has used the civil courts, bankruptcy courts and mob lawyers to further his financial empire , but now faces elements that can't be bullied, bought off or sued into submission.

I also cringe at most of Congress and most politicians. History doesn't seem to have been kind to the USA for quite a while, imo.

10. Johnny-be-Good

Johnny-be-Good

First Name:
    John
    What I do see is you editing your post after I presented a reply.

Ahhhh.......I struck a nerve :D
    I didn't realize you were the sensitive kind.

Was it really that hard to decipher.

OK....you got me on that one.
    ZOOOOOOOM---------> :rolleyes: --------->

Some where the topic seems to have changed and I missed it.

11. mburns

mburns

It's all good, Johnny. Really.

I just have no pity for a multi-millionaire who lost in the big game. That's all.

Mr. Bannon will land on his feet and continue his life of extreme luxury. He's a big shot. Don't feel sorry for the guy.

I just... don't... care... It has had and will have no bearing on my life. He is a connected fat cat that was handed tiny helping of crow.

But the villa in Tuscany needs a paint job...

I do edit quite a bit. You can feel free to call me on anything you don't like. But then again, they are my words. I'll use them as I see fit. Do you think you have some kind of control over my words and how I use them? I edit for grammatical reasons.

12. Johnny-be-Good

Johnny-be-Good

First Name:
    John
    You missed my point about Bannon.
    DJ and SB are or were compatriots in a common cause that turned upon each other for reasons of their own that most likely involved political advantage.
    We only know after the fact why they might have fallen out, not before as it was events not anticipated by many. And to that I mean Bannon's initial criticism of Trump's family, Bannon's firing, Bannon's tellall to Wollfe and DJ labeling Bannon as 'Sloppy Steve' and behind the scenes calling for Bannon's firing from Breitbart.
    Seriously, how could those events ever be predicted without being an intimate insider and probably even then a surprise to most that Bannon would be so bold as to criticize the Trumps.

Because of the volatility of Trump's personality ( and Bannon's ) anyone oblivious to the notion these types are unstable in/with sensitive considerations is only fooling themselves.

If you think I'm sympathetic for Bannon's plight, you miss read me. I'm not. At all.

13. Johnny-be-Good

Johnny-be-Good

First Name:
    John
    No, you did not edit only for grammatical reasons.
    I quoted you fully in your original post and you edited after the fact by adding more content after I responded.

It's impolite.

14. Johnny-be-Good

Johnny-be-Good

First Name:
    John
  15. mburns

mburns

You have my apology.

Can you tell me where I've changed my statements in order to alter my original position?

I don't think you can. I have not changed my position on anything I've said. So I have added to my statements in support of my original position?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1172568