1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

the user proflile service failed the logon. user profile can not be loaded.

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Larry_Larrington, Jan 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Larry_Larrington

Larry_Larrington Thread Starter

an acount on my computer will not load. it says the user proflile service failed the logon. user profile can not be loaded. ive seen other questions like this and they said to make a new acount. i tried that multiple times and it says the same thing for each new acount that i make. the other 4 acounts are fine

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

If your newly created accounts can't log on, then it is time to check for something else.

In case there is hard drive corruption, I would check the hard drive. Right click on Drive C and choose Properties, > Tools tab > Check Now. The machine will need to reboot for the check to begin. See if the check reports of any problems.

3. Larry_Larrington

Larry_Larrington Thread Starter

this is what it said after the check.
    free space verification is complete. chkdsk discovered free space marked as allocated in the master file table (MFT) bitmap. CHKDSK discovered free space marked as allocated in the volume bitmap. windows has made corrections to the file system.
    477850623 KB total disk space.
    195005508 KB in 318060
    221016 KB in 49658 indexes.
    0 KB in bad sectors.
    608719 KB ine use by the system.
    65536 KB occupied by the log file
    282015380 KB availible on disk

4069 bytes in each allocation unit.
    119462655 total allocation units on disk.
    70503845 allocation units availible on disk.

4. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Run the disk check again to see if any more errors are discovered.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1117371

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice