The website declined to show this webpage

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

upcribmaster

hi, I was trying to print a shipping label thru e-bay when I got this message " the website declined to show this webpage". I have delete cookies, enabled scripting and turned off pop up blocker--still nothing---any ideas??

calvin-c

Banned
I'd try contacting the webmaster. I have no real idea what would cause this error message but it does sound like a problem on the server rather than on your PC.

calvin-c

Banned
Many websites have contact/feedback forms. Some still have email addresses listed although that's becoming less common. Still fairly common, so worth trying 'blind' if you can't find a listed address are addresses such as [email protected] or [email protected] You can also check WhoIs for the domain & that *should* have a valid administrator's email address. (IIRC it's a requirement when the owner registers the domain, but it's not required that they keep it current.)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!