1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

The wireless connection doesn't work in windows 7

Discussion in 'Networking' started by asamir00, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asamir00

asamir00 Thread Starter

Hi,

My PC at office is P4, 512 MB Ram, The Wireless card is “Ralink Turbo”.
    It is one of a Network and connect to internet through this network.
    I installed a Micro Edition of Windows 7. Everything is going properly with it except the wireless internet connection (its driver is installed and working properly as shown in Device Manager), by click “Connect” and typing the PW, it tries for few minutes then fail in connecting putting a yellow small circle on the wireless icon in Task bar .
    If I use Ethernet connection it access to the internet normally and successfully.
    Are there anything could be missed or done to solve this problem? Please Help.

Thanks in advance.

Note: The wireless connection in Windows XP, which is installed in the same PC, works and connects successfully.

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Sorry; no support here for pirated software.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/987890

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice