1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

The Witcher Chapter 4 invisible characters

Discussion in 'Games' started by Agonylord52, Jul 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Agonylord52

Agonylord52 Thread Starter

I just got to chapter four in the witcher enhanced edition, and now the characters Julian and Adam are invisible! Their character models are nowhere to be found! There are times that I can still interact with them, if they initiate the interaction:

SPOILERS

Such as when Adam talks to you when you exit Alina's house, but other than that, nothing! I can't select them to talk to them, and they're some main characters in chapter four. I'm not sure if I can beat this chapter now.

When I push the "Alt" key, all the character and item names show up on screen, above their respective items and characters. The same happens for them, but it's just a static name floating in the air, and their collision is still active because I can't move through it.

Any help would be very much appreciated :(

2. Agonylord52

Agonylord52 Thread Starter

ALSO! The hermit is gone too, but completely. No name, no collision, nothing.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!