The worst thing that could happen to me

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PureTazr

OK i was looking at my computer i turned it off and did the whole static thing making sure i didn't have any one me unplugged the computer and all i did was look at my Fin mic and headset jack to get some info on where to hook it up on my mother board and poof magicly when i plug everything back up and close the case up then i turn the computer on and PRESTO everything turns on but I don't see any pic on my screen so i figured it was the video card that went out so I change it and still nothing lol.

I need some help guys all i did was look at the mic and audio wires to get some info off of them and now it looks like everything is alright but no picture shows when I turn my computer on. every light is on the fans are running and still nothing.

I have a tsunami dream computer and hooked up to a 32" SOVA tv and DVI input with a A8R MVP motherboard.

and i have tryed the VGA input too nothing shows up. I also tryed my 19" computer screen still nothing. and Im running XP.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online