1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

there is no email program associated to perform action

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by dougdavis4488, Aug 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dougdavis4488

dougdavis4488 Thread Starter

I cannot send emails . every time I try I get a warning that says ( there is no email program associated to perform this action ) . How do I fix this problem?

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    Hi, and welcome to TSG.

I am going to assume you are talking about a desktop or laptop computer running some recent version of Microsoft Windows. Are you currently using the free Mail app that comes with Windows or some other free or paid-for email app that you installed on the computer? Using a web browser to send and receive emails on a website like Gmail does not count as an email app.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1231777

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice