Theres a hard disk in my computer?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Zoriath

I am assuming you guys have hard disks in your computer too...

Yeh the one in the red box... I would really love to know how to remove that hard disk as it does not exist... and there is no format option or anything... any ideas?

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Do you have a multi-function printer, FLASH card reader, or other device that would be treated as a hard disk? Have you looked in Device Manager under disks to see what this might be?

Zoriath

I have flash card reader... and I plugged it in... it just came out as another hard disk...
No I did not really check device manager yet... checking it now... nothing out of the ordinary... no yellow question marks or anything... only thing maybe irregular is a red network card *disabled it intentionally*

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online