1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Thermaltake Xaser III case doesn't fit my cards??

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Stiltzkin, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stiltzkin

Stiltzkin Thread Starter

I got a Thermaltake Xaser III case, and instead of screws for the cards, it has convenient little plastic latches. Unfortunately, the size of my Radeon 9800 PRO won't let me close the plastic latch, and so the card just sits loosely in the AGP slot, easily coming out. I'm not going to run a system with a card that loose. Sure, the 9800 PRO is a big card, but I'm having the same problem with my average size sound card (I don't even know what it is. It came in a Dell Dimension 4300). That thing is not big by far, and even it doesn't fit. Am I missing something here? There must be a way to fix these cards in this case.

2. compilerxp

compilerxp

There is a design flaw in this chassis design... Look on my site on how to fix it.... it was a good idea, but they screwed up.

http://ap.terrabox.com/rpc

It includes IMPORTANT INFORMATION about the firewire port which can damage your board and other hardware!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!