ThinkpadT440P partition deleted

Lotsofcoffee

Hi Everyone,
I recently purchased a Lenovo Thinkpad for its great hardware customizations. I am early in my computer development skills. This laptop was purchased from reseller and came with windows 10 pre-installed. I ran into an issue after running script to ameliorate windows. Basically, I forgot to move the ameliorate_2004.sh file into the root of drive 'C'. Thus, i was not able to locate it once I booted into my second operating system (Ubuntu). After realizing my mistake, I restarted the laptop then proceeded to boot into windows. Surprisingly I was not able to login. I started to look for ways to redo what I had done. When I came upon some articles about deleting partitions. Yeah, I know. Worst thing I could have done being a novice. Anyways, I'm here now be cause the partition I deleted was an important one. I think the size was 100gb. Now I'm stuck on the bootmenu/app menu. It is displaying boot options but every time I press enter it takes me right back to the same screen. Any help or suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts