1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Third party cookies are set to allowed, website not working

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Nat641, Sep 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nat641

Nat641 Thread Starter

Hi, I’m trying to fill a form online a website called www.anmac.org.au it warns it uses third party cookies, I have them set to allowed but every time I submit it shoes. “Error this page uses third party cookies you need to allow this in your browser to continue”. I’ve tried chrome, Firefox, safari, edge and IE on my laptop and iPhone but nothing is working. How do I fix this. My computer is in safe mode. I’ve tried it both with and without and I’ve turned at blockers off. I don’t know what else I can try????

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

Why are you in Safe Mode? Safe mode is only needed when your computer won't start normally, and using Safe Mode means Windows only run it's core components. Thus eliminating all interference from programs that start during sign in, and other non necessary background tasks. Just so you can startup and get a screen and start troubleshooting.

Disable all browser extensions and plugins, and try again.

3. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    You said you have used your iPhone? is the phone connected to your wifi? if so, temporarily disable the wireless so you are on you cell data and try. If it works, then the issue may be on your internet provider.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!