1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by BumRush, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BumRush

BumRush Thread Starter

I recently bought a Samsung P2 music player. Whenever i plug it in into a usb port, the player does not show up as a drive. I have checked the device manager and it says This device cannot start. (Code 10). I have also tried updating the driver but the problem persists. The computer does recognize it as the p2. I am running windows vista home premium. Thanks for any help.

2. BumRush

BumRush Thread Starter

id like to note that i have also tried it on other computers and it works fine so i'm sure it isn't the player.

3. Badashell

Badashell

I guess that the other computers didn't run on vista ? .. most probably there's a glitch in the driver. Try dl a new driver & install.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/648624

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice