This Forum Rocks!!!!

techbud86

look i just want to say how awsome this forum is. im a starting tech and ive been having problems for about a week with a script i was wrting.

I thought no one would ever answer my post until pr0t3st did. and even though it didnt work the first time..he kept with me ALL WEEK to help me have it done for tomorrow.

so if you post something and you dont get a reply right away dont dispear...somone will answer and theyll help you though your problem step by step. thanks to all the moderators and of course pr0t3st for helping me out.

there is no doubt that i will continue to visit the forums and try to help others aswell

Thanks
Brian

A great big welcome to you bdelsole! Glad you love this site and the great people as much as we do. Keep coming back!

gho

look i just want to say how awsome this forum is. im a starting tech and ive been having problems for about a week with a script i was wrting.

I thought no one would ever answer my post until pr0t3st did. and even though it didnt work the first time..he kept with me ALL WEEK to help me have it done for tomorrow.

so if you post something and you dont get a reply right away dont dispear...somone will answer and theyll help you though your problem step by step. thanks to all the moderators and of course pr0t3st for helping me out.

there is no doubt that i will continue to visit the forums and try to help others aswell

Thanks
Brian

gho

Any body thatas that much patience rates fine by me (y) And the funny thing is "YES I'm a dumb blonde" HA! HA! BYE.ABOUT bloodhound is next on my oH crap list.HELP GHO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online