1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

this is driving me crazy please help!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by wishb0n3, Dec 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. wishb0n3

wishb0n3 Thread Starter

did something stupid and deleted everything in my partitions and hd trying to figure out why im getting all these red lines and dots ... in an attemp to reinstall windows 7 ( clean ) i deleted everything.. now on boot says BOOTMGR is missing.. i put in the win 7 disc everything seems fine.. and after i try to make a new partition it doesnt do anything i get some sort of error... i have been using windows 7 since it came out with no problems.. now after i deleted everything i am in HELL... been tryin to figure out a fix for hours .. any help would be appreciated thanks!

2. zyper95

zyper95

Are you trying to create a partition AFTER you installed Windows 7?

3. wishb0n3

wishb0n3 Thread Starter

No before I'm trying to reinstall it I had it installed before thought reinstalling would get rid of all the red lines goin up and down my screen I deleted my os and all my partitions and everything but win 7 wouldn't reinstall ( clean ) no upgrade.. So reinstalled vista and now my computer is rated a 1 which I've never been below 5 and I have multipile red lines... What's the problem? My vid card? Before all this 1 of my vid carddrivers would stop responding then would ce back and I kept getting the bsod need all the advice I can get

4. zyper95

zyper95

If your getting red lines on your screen, it would be possible that your having problems with the video card driver or the video card itself. By the way are using a laptop or a desktop? What is the specification, model, or make of your computer.

5. wishb0n3

wishb0n3 Thread Starter

I'm using a hp m7680n with a 8800 gts oc2 I'll provide more specs later typing from my phone thanks for reply

6. replay

replay

theres a good chance that "if" u are using the stock power supply in the hp it is not enough to power the 8800gts

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!