1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

This is just sick.

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Skivvywaver, Jul 10, 2006.

Advertisement
  1. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver Thread Starter

2. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

And it's stories like that one why I'm pro capital punishment.

3. katonca

katonca

I can just imagine the DA's excuses. "The men were just young and confused. Many of them never realized that she was only 11. They are very sorry for their mistake and hope this can be put behind them soon". I agree with JEB. Death or life in prison w/no parole.

4. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

You know, life in prison always confused me. What it translates into is the victim and victim's family paying to feed, clothe, and shelter the criminals. I can see in some instances where it's justfied, but here, I'd rather see them hang.

5. katonca

katonca

And don't forget the great education they will receive ....at tax payers expense.

They should have one type of prison for rehabilitating those who have committed non-violent crimes and a prision for the rest of them, in which they labor for their crimes.

6. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

But that's "Cruel and Unusual Punishment"...

I say if the crime is cruel and unusual, let the punishment fit the crime.

7. katonca

katonca

{{{(y)}}}

8. Skivvywaver

I say give them a necktie party or send them to the guillotine.

9. RSM123

RSM123

Though certainly in favour of the death penalty, one of the main reasons why it was dispensed with for rapists here in Britain, was that it was believed to give the rapist an added incentive to go one step further and murder the victim ... to eliminate the main witness.

Then again, what punishment would you advocate for a woman who fabricated a rape allegation ? They may wll be a tiny percentage, and most men do I believe get away with this crime ... but what if a man were found to have been executed for a rape that never was ? Should the woman be executed since her false testimony sent an innocent man to his death ?

FWIW A person who worked at a company I had recently resigned from in 1988, was the victim of a malcious allegation by a woman co worker here in London. She went clubbing and had sex with a stranger in a shop doorway, and another on the train home. When she got home in a dishevelled state, her partner demanded to know what she had been doing. Hence she stated she'd been attacked by this man. Fortunately for him, he was able to produce cctv footage that placed him near his home several times that evening. Following an anonymous tip off, cctv footage of the girl having sex in one of her encounters, was found by the police.

She dropped her allegation in court on the opening day and went unpunished. In fact she also retained her anonymity, wheras her so called attacker was splashed all over newspapers, and suspended from his job. He was later conveniently paid off to leave.

What if he had been hanged ?

10. Skivvywaver

Yeah, you have a point. I can not understand violence against women. I have been in a few brawls in my life but not one of them with a woman.

I have a tendancy to just be nice to females. I would rather hang out with one female than a dozen guys anyday. :D Women are all soft and cuddly. ;) :D

11. RT

RT

It is certainly wise to be nice to women.
    That way there's more of a chance they will be nice to you.

They have also been know known to break men's hearts, which is about like getting your spine severed. :rolleyes:

12. Skivvywaver

Nah, getting your spine severed is much less painful. :(

13. RSM123

RSM123

I was in the process of adding to my post by way of example as you repled.

(y)

14. Skivvywaver

Hell, I even like my sisters better than I like my brothers. Not in the West Virginia way either. (I am a hillbilly):D

I just prefer female company to that of some beer drinking farting fool. :D

I love my brothers, but my sisters have always been my pick. I like my aunts over my uncles, I like my girl cousins over my guy cousins. (Girl cousins were great for meeting womens):D. Sisters would have been great but my sisters are much older than me, their friends just thought I was a cute little perv. :D

15. RT

RT

Too bad there ain't a pill for THAT, eh? ;) :D :rolleyes:

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/482078

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice