This is so strange

a mirror image of a tree, photoshopped to create a doorway type thingy, suggesting some kind of church almost...

pretty cool :)

Blackmirror

iltos said:
somebody did....where'd you get it?
Its my own photo i took when i was studying trees for Art and Design.. been scanning today. heres the original and i only used mirror image in Photofibre

Attachments

Blackmirror said:
Its my own photo i took when i was studying trees for Art and Design.. been scanning today. heres the original and i only used mirror image in Photofibre
that IS amazing, blackmirror :cool:
just took your shot and combined it with its mirror image....just as you say....

the little arrow thingy and the lattice work inside the doorway (plus the stuff behind it) -all those seemed unlikely without more photoshopping

(y)

Blackmirror

iltos said:
that IS amazing, blackmirror :cool:
just took your shot and combined it with its mirror image....just as you say....

the little arrow thingy and the lattice work inside the doorway (plus the stuff behind it) -all those seemed unlikely without more photoshopping

(y)
you can try it yourself .. lol i havent got a clue with these photo changing tecniques .. i found it quite interesting though
I even mirror imaged myself as i was hiking up a mountain but no such effects as that i just had a twin lol

i did however crop the photo i uploaded .. the scanned one was on a background so that might have explained it

Attachments

O

ODIN 0ERO

that is it!!!!:eek:

if you look closely you will see an OWL in the middle of the picture.:) :cool:

amazing...

take a look Donna.

no joke.

Blackmirror

wacor said:
is this Photfibre a difficult program to use and how expensive??
It is a free photo editing program and you have to download the add ons extra

but i cant remember where i got it from lol

wacor

Banned
Blackmirror said:
It is a free photo editing program and you have to download the add ons extra

but i cant remember where i got it from lol
Thanks

I will try to find it then. (y)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online