This makes me sick

Fidelista

Just updated my computer ---Microsoft critical updates , and logged back on.
Now I get nothing but red X's ---no icons , most things not displayed.
I am logged on at server #2.
It seems like too much chance involved , as I was just on this site a few minutes ago.
This is the second time I have had a problem after updating critical updates.
Rebooted and tried again---same problem.
I have a second PC but will NOT update until I find out if MS has screwed me again. I would rather remove a virus---its easier.
Any advice will be appreciated. >f
XP ---SP-1

Fidelista

Checked out other sites----nothing affected???? Only this site.
I hope this is site problem, as this has been my favorite.
I can not figure this out---makes no sense unless MS has done something stupid and if that were case---would affect other sites???
On server 1
>f

Fidelista said:
Just updated my computer ---Microsoft critical updates , and logged back on.
Now I get nothing but red X's ---no icons , most things not displayed.
I am logged on at server #2.
It seems like too much chance involved , as I was just on this site a few minutes ago.
This is the second time I have had a problem after updating critical updates.
Rebooted and tried again---same problem.
I have a second PC but will NOT update until I find out if MS has screwed me again. I would rather remove a virus---its easier.
Any advice will be appreciated. >f
XP ---SP-1
Hi..I am having the same problem. And I didn't do any updates.

if u can see my avatar the site is working for you ok? I like it to it fits me so well. Every day I feel like taking a sluge hammer to this ^&*( thing

oh I see it now to.......

puter hater said:
if u can see my avatar the site is working for you ok? I like it to it fits me so well. Every day I feel like taking a sluge hammer to this ^&*( thing

oh I see it now to.......
In fact, your avatar is the only one I see on this thread. Not mine or Fidelista's. Lots of red Xs.

Fidelista

Great news!. It was strange ,as I am more afraid of Criticals than malware!. Just some bad experience. I just logged off ---got updates ---and when I returned---was ready to k*** Mr. Gates ! LOL!!.
Thanks my friends, I won't worry with it :>)
>f

How funny is that. It's the only one I see to. Everytthing else is red x..the main guys are on line so I figure they are working on it as we type......

J

Jonesiegirl

Lump me in with the red x group! :D

puter haters avatar is also, the only one I see. :eek:

I guesss some one from above wants every one to know how we all feel by seeing my avatar... I have plenty of hamners for all :)

Same here next AM. On server 1, the image trappings not working. Only 2 of the avatars showing, Same old, same old. Poor Mike. He's been working so hard. More to do I guess. :rolleyes:

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Maybe it's only the elite that have their avatar displayed. :D Look, I've got mine!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online