1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

This page cannot be displayed

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by Lori 1, Jan 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Lori 1

Lori 1 Thread Starter

Well it's me again, with another problem, and I think this one is a little more confusing.:confused: I am still with juno, unfortunely. And I very rarely had this problem before, I started using juno. When I go ito my hotmail, when I click on a link in an email, A page comes up saying : This Page Cannot be displayed. And a lot of other times too, when I'm not in my hotmail, I get this error also. My security setting is set at Medium, and thanks to Juno, when I go to tools,options and connections, I can't configure my settings, because I have tried to set it to Junos connection, but it won't stay that way. Does anyone out there have any idea on how I can fix this problem? It is becomeing very frustrating for me.
    I'm running windows 98 SE and IE 5.5.

2. Rollin' Rog

Rollin' Rog

If you try multiple times, or click refresh, do you ultimately get there? Or does the same link always display the same error?

3. Lori 1

Lori 1 Thread Starter

Thanks for the info, and no it's on different pages and different subjects.

4. Rollin' Rog

Rollin' Rog

Lori I don't think you made it clear whether clicking refresh loads the page. If it does, try going to Internet Options > Connection >Settings and put a check in "automatically detect settings". I had the same problem in IE6 until I did that.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/113896

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice