This page can't be displayed

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

LinuxOS

Dear All,

A user is unable to access this URL (please see attached pics) its about a URL provided from bank to our company for e-Banking access but they are require only to use Internet Explorer 11. We tried all resources on internet and its not worked please guys if any of you have an idea please let me know. Thanks in advance.Regards

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I input that URL here, which checks to see if the site is up, and it says it's down. Have you checked with the company in question?

LinuxOS

Hi lochlomonder,
I just checked that URL its saying its up!

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
This is weird! I'm checking from the US, so I wonder if there's some routing issue. Okay, let's forget that for the time being. While you mentioned IE11 being a prerequisite, have you tried any other browser to see if that'll display a page? Also, it might be worth loading IE, going to Tools, Compatibility view settings, and then adding the URL there.

LinuxOS

lochomonder there is another URL I mean when you access bank website on the right down section we have to click a button called "E-banking for Corporations" after clicking that its directing us to an another URL and asking for provided CA we put given PIN from bank and it should be directed to another URL where we can see details should I put both URL's into Compatibility Mode? And I have to mention that, there are three people in same office two of them can access that URL this one no its getting this IE page can't be displayed? Reagrds

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Yes, I recommend putting both URLs in there. It's curious others are working, so have you done a differential comparison between the working PCs and the non-working one?

LinuxOS

What you mean with comparison? Tell me please on what I can make comparison so I will take your steps and try? Thanks in advance

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Compare what's installed on the working machines with what's installed on the non-working one. For instance, do they all have the same Windows updates installed; do they all have the same user rights on the desktop; do they all have the same applications installed?

LinuxOS

OK its clear will do and will update you! Thanks so much for your time and help. Regards

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
You're welcome, and good luck tracking down what's going awry (y)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online