1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

This particular update(x64-based systems(KB3000850)).

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Jay1234, Oct 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Jay1234

Jay1234 Thread Starter

Can someone, please, help me get this update(Update for windows 8.1 for x64-based systems(KB3000850) to update? I'm not very pc savvy, yet I try my best. But if it's something too pc savvy for me, and I think there may be a possibility of me totally messing things up on my pc, I try not to move forward on the issue, at least not by myself. I've tried several other suggestions, from articles, to no avail. And a few suggestions, from articles, I'm afraid to attempt on my own, due to fear of messing something up, on my pc, because of my lack of pc, updating, insight.

Thanks.

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
  3. Jay1234

Jay1234 Thread Starter

Thanks for replying.

It(KB3000850) can't already be installed, for I continue to receive a "failed to install" message. And I just tried to install the update again. Now, even my Tuesday updates are failing to install, all of them. And I need the Tuesday updates, from what I've been hearing. I have my pc set to automatically update, and I haven't changed anything on my pc recently, yet my updates aren't updating.

I went to the link you sent me, and it tells me about the update, but I've yet to have the update work/update. I've even did the window's diagnostics tool, then I tried to install the updates again, but once more it failed to upgrade.

4. Jay1234

Jay1234 Thread Starter

Wow, I've noticed that there's a few other threads on this issue. Yet now my other updates(Tuesday updates) are acting up/failing to install as well. And before Tuesday/today, the only update problem I was having was with this particular update.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1157971

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice