This site's security certificate is not trusted

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jlabit

I use the Chrome Browser for my internet surfing. When I attempt to log on to the Federal Government's website "ebenefits.gov", I get a warning that states "The sites security certificate is not trusted". I tell it to proceed anyway and it goes to the Veterans Administration website where I can check the status of a disability claim I filed last year. With Firefox, you could tell the browser to accept the certificate once, and it never asked presented the error again. With Chrome, you have to do it every time you go to the website. This is a primary government site for the VA and DOD and I trust it. Any idea how I can get Chrome to accept its certificate as valid? Thanks for reading and sharing.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online