Thnall5c and Unwise32

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

vs1dcolor

Why would these 2 programs now suddenly being started when i boot up?
MY browser also seems to be choppy now. Can I delete stop these from running in the background? What process are they connected to?

Thnall5c is SPYWARE - get rid of it. The other file, unwise32.exe is WISE uninstaller -- usually installed by various applications/programs utilizing the WISE installer package. Unwise32 however, shouldn't be running in the background though.

If possible, post a HiJackThis log to find out what other stuff may be on your computer that shouldn't be...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online