Thongs?

I hate thongs: they get right up my ***...

[sighs]
Okay, I'll get my coat...

First Name
Ashley
kinky... :)

Where we goin corrosive :) and it warmed all the way up to 53.. you just might not need a coat :)

First Name
Ashley
id rather wear nothing at all myself.. as much as i hate underwear lines.. those have to be the worst thing inventer for a woman...

and any man that chooses to wear them.. well.. we wont go there... but seriously... the chances of them wearing them and lookin good is way slim :)

So its still warm at the beach eh... Looks like I need to make a road trip this weekend :)

Thank god I wore shorts today. It's warm outside.....
Come to think of it, I wear shorts all the time.

brag,,boast,,brag,,blah,blah,blah.. :D

Finally the weather gets cool enough to go outside without sweating to death and school starts. :(

Hey Corrosive, what's under the kilt??

First Name
Ashley
Originally posted by Prrebel:
Ashes dosen't like the Butt floss?
Not at all ;)

Originally posted by gotrootdude :
Thank god I wore shorts today. It's warm outside.....
Come to think of it, I wear shorts all the time.
The real question is.... do you pull the shorts off :) Not all men can look good in shorts :)

OmG, lol.......I'm aussie and that's funnier than you think. We call the things you wear on

your feet thongs.......like flip-flops.....and the other things we call g-strings. So we might be thinking that thongs should go on our feet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online