Thought for today LOVE and LOSS

Blackmirror

Thread Starter
Joined
Dec 5, 2006
Messages
32,649
I came across this today and it made me realise how lucky i am

My family is all happy and healthy and we have each other

Spare a thought today for those who have loved and lost and

then count your blessings


For those who have lost someone special i am thinking of you :(

The music starts 4 mins 30 secs in the video

Have a tissue handy you are going to need it :(

THE MUSIC VIDEO U HAVEN'T SEEN!!!.

It stars the director Mark Pellington and members of his support group.
 
Joined
Mar 18, 2001
Messages
13,966
The first fellow and the last felllow felt some of the same things I felt myself.

I also told my wife, "it is OK to go". I didn't want her to, but she had to.

She waited until I had to leave the room for a few and she passed. I had been in the room for the entire day. She waited until I left for 5 minutes.
 

Blackmirror

Thread Starter
Joined
Dec 5, 2006
Messages
32,649
Skivvywaver said:
The first fellow and the last felllow felt some of the same things I felt myself.

I also told my wife, "it is OK to go". I didn't want her to, but she had to.

She waited until I had to leave the room for a few and she passed. I had been in the room for the entire day. She waited until I left for 5 minutes.
I am so sorry my friend
I didnt mean to bring it to the surface :(

Its been a very emotional day for me
My mum fell and i had to rush her to hospital
and i looked at her and thought how lucky i was still to have my parents .. my dad is 78 and my mum 73
 
Joined
Mar 18, 2001
Messages
13,966
Blackmirror said:
I am so sorry my friend
I didnt mean to bring it to the surface :(

Its been a very emotional day for me
My mum fell and i had to rush her to hospital
and i looked at her and thought how lucky i was still to have my parents .. my dad is 78 and my mum 73
It is OK. I needed the tears. ;) I haven't had any in awhile and I am here alone. Nobody saw me. :cool:
 

Blackmirror

Thread Starter
Joined
Dec 5, 2006
Messages
32,649
Skivvywaver said:
It is OK. I needed the tears. ;) I haven't had any in awhile and I am here alone. Nobody saw me. :cool:
Oh you will start me off :(

Hug Big hug :)
 
Joined
Mar 18, 2001
Messages
13,966
Blackmirror said:
Oh you will start me off :(

Hug Big hug :)
Awww, c'mon now. :D I didn't melt down to a blubbering pile of rags or anything. I was over that stage quite awhile back. ;)

I did however think back to what it was like the last few weeks of my wife's life. It wasn't pleasant for me and it had to have been hell for her.

I realized something about a month after Becky died. I lost Becky and yes it hurt and it still does however..............................................Becky lost all of us.

I had to say goodbye forever to one. Becky had to say goodbye forever to everyone she loved. She was one very brave little lady. She never cried until she was in so much pain she couldn't stand it.

She never felt sorry for herself. Yes, she was sad at times but she didn't cry about her illness and she knew she was going to die soon.

I am very proud of who Becky was. I always will be. (y)
 

Blackmirror

Thread Starter
Joined
Dec 5, 2006
Messages
32,649
Yes she sounds a remarkable lady .. you were lucky to have found each other
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Top