Thread Subscription Mode Modification

Ciberblade

Retired Moderator
We can set the subscription for Random separately from the tech side -- I was wondering what others thought of making that setting to include all of Community? :cool:

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Hi CB! :) I like getting notifications from "Announcements" and "Thread Games" forums! ;) :)

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
angelize56 said:
Hi CB! :) I like getting notifications from "Announcements" and "Thread Games" forums! ;) :)
So, wouldn't you just love to get announcements from CD and Random too? It would really fill your mail quota in minutes! :p:p:D

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
I knew when I saw your name it would be something sarcastic John! :p :p :D

MMJ

Ciberblade said:
We can set the subscription for Random separately from the tech side -- I was wondering what others thought of making that setting to include all of Community? :cool:
When I was more involved in CivDeb I really wanted that available. Personally I think that threads there have faster replies than Random.

Ciberblade

Retired Moderator
angelize56 said:
Hi MMJ: Don't encourage him! ;) :D
:mad: :p

What about simply making it CivDeb AND Random -- since they generate such rapid responses ;) :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts