1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Thunderbird - Encrypted Attachments opening Twice?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by noclist, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noclist

noclist Thread Starter

I recently imported my encrypted keys through Enigmail to Thunderbird on a new machine. Seems to work fine, however attachments that need decrypted now open twice! I work with a lot of .txt files dealing with sales figures and account numbers that are encrypted. When I right click the attachment to choose "Decrypt and Open" they are all opening up in Notepad twice, one right behind the other. Any reason for this or suggestions on how to solve it? Thanks so much.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/973195

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice