1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Thunderbird & Mozilla

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by ptiam1, Feb 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ptiam1

ptiam1 Thread Starter

I came home from work last week and tried to open my Mozilla E-mail. It would not open, just the initial splash screen would appear and then nothing. I tried restarting the computer, nothing, then I tried to restore to an earlier date,(3 different dates), still nothing. I have been unable to find any of my stored E-mails, some of which are important. I tried to use Outlook express, but it froze. I then tried to install Mozilla Thunderbird, but get a cross platform error - [322 INIT_STUB_ERROR]. I searched for that online and found only a couple of links, one of which said to remove all Mozilla and Firefox applications, folders, etc, then to run CC cleaner and disc cleanup. I did so, then restarted the computer and downloaded a clean installation of Thunderbird from Mozilla, SAME RESULTS !!! BTW, the only way I can check my E-mail is to go directly to Comcast, big pain !

Anyone able to assist me?

Thanks!

ptiam1

2. Shadow2531

Shadow2531

3. ptiam1

ptiam1 Thread Starter

Thank you for the link, I had already found that one and have tried all the fixes with no results. If you look at the bottom of that page, you will see I have asked for assistance there as well.

ptiam1

4. Shadow2531

Shadow2531

O.K. Will see what else can be found.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/543040

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice