1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

thx 4 nothing TSG excludin Winbob which attempted

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by rob1111, Jan 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. rob1111

rob1111 Thread Starter

shows how dedicated you guys are....help only those who u no

2. rob1111

rob1111 Thread Starter

shows how dedicated you guys are....help only those who u no, that comment excludes winbob which tried to help

3. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

You're welcome for nothing. :rolleyes:

4. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    Crap and I just posted a response too.

I believe there's these places called repair shops that can help you more promptly :)

5. Arcadion

Arcadion

I'm good at fixing computers, but I don't think my computer science degree and A+ cert qualify me for fixing bad attitudes, you need a psychologist for that.

6. CarlssonMB

CarlssonMB

This is a busy place if you haven't noticed, not all the great PC repair guys can be everywhere at once

7. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

I am only as dedicated as the money I am paid.

Get it? Good! :mad:

8. haplo210

haplo210

You cant expect people to be everywhere man. Thats just wrong. Its a free service, just wait on help like everyone else...not everyone can be a spevialist in everything-ever think maybe noone could help you?

9. killah

killah

lol, wouldnt help him if i could...needs to grow up...mommy must have made him skip nap time.

10. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    The sad part is that this thread has recieved more replies then his request. But then the help he was getting was adequate and would have continued if he had just been more patient and stayed with one thread.

11. killah

killah

Its not that sad, just that most of the people responding here, couldnt help him with his problem.....but we all hate a bad attitude :)

12. CarlssonMB

CarlssonMB

Hes right, I looked, couldnt helped him so I moved on

13. lax987

lax987

i just joined this forum in january, ive already learned a ton from everyone on here about pc hardware and game systems, i think you just had some tuff questions

14. ddockstader

ddockstader

Perhaps we all might recognize the fact that advertising is important. I surmise that the reason this thread got more response than the original (besides a lack of answers in our collective wisdom) is because the title was "Thx 4 nothing," which was immediately more intriguing than "Plz help." In fact, I missed the original thread, but I saw this one. Maybe I've determined why some of my threads haven't drawn as much response as I had hoped. And the responses he was getting were zeroing in on the problem. For a Gateway, it's Fn + F3 and you have to keep hitting those two keys until you get to the right combination of laptop and screen. But it's a different combination for different manufacturers. I have no idea what Sony uses, but it was just a matter of time until we found someone who does. So we have a disgruntled member; I really think the vast majority are "gruntled" ones.

15. Shivers

Shivers

Only help people they know? They helped me a lot, and no one knows me

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/323173

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice