Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ti-92 Gaming

438 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  tintex 
#1 ·
To whom ever may assist,
The Ti-92 at one point had some downloadable games, Tetris being one of them. The means in which you could download them was by the usb T-link. But I was told this a while ago (1998-99). So basically I am looking for the web site that I can download games for the Ti-92 or other interesting things for it. One more thing the version of Tetris did not work completely. There was issues with the program but that is fine. I would like to take the time to repair or work on it. I would really just like to have that program back on my Ti-92. Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

V/R Mr.Bowen

#3 ·
Well my findings,
Thank you for that tidbit of information. I downloaded the the programs I wanted but some of the program files did not let me view them (error message: internal error) nor did the program run. In my previous experience all I had to do to get the program to run, was type in the program. Sort of like a function with parenthesises then the program would run. But there were errors in the program. Now the program does not run and I can't view some of the program files to make correction. In order to correct the problem. Back then it did run with some errors but I didn't have the time to check the program itself I was in college. Now I have the time, with in reason. Any suggestions any input?

V/R Mr.Bowen

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.