1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Ti-92 Gaming

Discussion in 'Games' started by tintex, Nov 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tintex

tintex Thread Starter

First Name:
    Jermie
    To whom ever may assist,
    The Ti-92 at one point had some downloadable games, Tetris being one of them. The means in which you could download them was by the usb T-link. But I was told this a while ago (1998-99). So basically I am looking for the web site that I can download games for the Ti-92 or other interesting things for it. One more thing the version of Tetris did not work completely. There was issues with the program but that is fine. I would like to take the time to repair or work on it. I would really just like to have that program back on my Ti-92. Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

V/R Mr.Bowen

2. 2twenty2

2twenty2

3. tintex

tintex Thread Starter

First Name:
    Jermie
    Well my findings,
    Thank you for that tidbit of information. I downloaded the the programs I wanted but some of the program files did not let me view them (error message: internal error) nor did the program run. In my previous experience all I had to do to get the program to run, was type in the program. Sort of like a function with parenthesises then the program would run. But there were errors in the program. Now the program does not run and I can't view some of the program files to make correction. In order to correct the problem. Back then it did run with some errors but I didn't have the time to check the program itself I was in college. Now I have the time, with in reason. Any suggestions any input?

V/R Mr.Bowen

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1218753

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice