1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Tiberian Sun Forum Opened! Jobs Available

Discussion in 'Games' started by blakmaglc, Sep 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blakmaglc

blakmaglc Thread Starter

Hello everyone my name is Blakmaglc. Over the past years i have been playing the CnC games released. Although mostly Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 2. After things slowed down a little bit i decided to keep myself pre-occupied by opening a forum, but i have no staff to help me run it. If you would like a postion at Forum please go and register. Forum
    Positions Available.

Admin 2
    Global Moderator 3
    Moderator 6
    Journalist 8
    Site Manager 1

'The forum is just now up and running although it will be upgraded in every day with newer options and items. Please i'm in desperate need of help and been looking for quite some time. All forums need help getting started.

Direct Link: Forum
    Thank-you all Blakmaglc

2. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

Boy I am going to have to run right over there and snatch one of those mod jobs. I wouldn't mod a game forum for money let alone for free. All the little video card fights aren't worth it. Nvidia rules, No ati is better etc.

Oh BTW, NO SPAMMING! (n)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/276612

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice