Time issues part deux

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Profnekko

Ok at the suggestion of a member from my previous topic since this is a new issue that sprung up from a previous issue, I have made a new topic for this one.

Namely the problem is that for some reason, my clock refuses to stay at the right time, I can change it to the proper time, but then it resets to the wrong time again. I am using Windows 7 Home Premium edition as the OS. Now to filter out the obvious problems, yes, my clock is set to the proper time zone (EST) and yes, I checked the system clock through the BIOS, and it is set to the correct time.

here is an image showing what happens if I try and fix the clock sync through two different methods, command prompt and control panel.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/474lx6q1pphennt/error.jpg

The time this picture was taken is 12:47 AM on 1/27/12

Profnekko

oh and more information to give, any attempts for me to use a /query to get information only get the result " "The Following Error Occured: access is denied (0x80070005) so getting more information for you guys is kinda hard... sorry And I am using elevated command prompt

change the cmos battery for the time issue.

For the access is denied (0x80070005) Are you logged in as the admin?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online