1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

time not right in outlook 2000

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by hhendrix, Sep 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. hhendrix

hhendrix Thread Starter

My time that emails are received is not correct. I have the time on the clock correct and have checked the bios clock, but outlook is still not correct. Is there anywhere else to go to and change the time? Thanks!

2. stod73

stod73

Where do you get your email from? I'm not sure but I think the time received is the time on the server.

3. djdpimp420

djdpimp420

In outlook 2000 go to tools then options then calendar options then time zones in the bottom right. Keep in mind that the outlook clock and the system clock have a lot of trouble functioning with each other for some reason so you may have to play around with both for a little while till it works.

4. djdpimp420

djdpimp420

I had a very similiar problem with outlook 2002 and I had to update both windows and office to all the service packs before it was resolved- time updating windows 4hrs, time updating office 3hrs, fixing the fact that my $1500 cpu can't handle daylight savings time -priceless

5. hhendrix

hhendrix Thread Starter

I receive my email from an exchange server. I have checked with everyone else in my group and their time is correct.
    djdpimp420, I also messed with the calendar clock (which was set to the correct time to begin with) and it is still not working. I will keep messing with it though. Thanks :)

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/167552

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice