Time required installing/uninstalling a power supply

Cinotwins

I am wondering how much time is required for installing and /or uninstalling a power supply. I am doing research for a class, thanks in advance for and and all help.

crjdriver

Like any type of repair, IF you do it all the time, 15min. If you have never done one, at least 1hr. It also depends on the system and how much room is inside the case. I have a home theater system that takes me probably an hour or so to swap a pw supply however in this case, you have to pull out the hard drive and the blue-ray player just to get access to the pw supply.

Cinotwins

Thanks so much for your reply, Thats pretty much what I was thinking it might be and of course you mentioned it depends on how much experience someone has. that definitely is an important factor. Thanks so much for your reply.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online