1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Time Warner road runnerb VS Dell

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by mishmac, Feb 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mishmac

mishmac Thread Starter

Time Warner RR installed a wireless card OVIS LINK to my windows XP I still can't get on the internet But when they first did it we got on the guy next door wireless they send tech to set it up that don't know about comp. stuff anyway the box to wireless goes to is a Ambit Time warner said its my XP cause the DHCP Cliebnt won't start it needs a IP add. Dell said if you can get on the guy next door wireless its there router not the XP I wait on the phone long times to reach TW or Dell for help I have a feeling its TW cause everytime I ask for IP address they make me go into ipconfig and it said media disconnected I would like to know is it my XP or is it Time Warner Road runner wireless

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/330953

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice