1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Time ................................

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Blackmirror, Nov 7, 2007.

Advertisement
  1. Blackmirror

Blackmirror Thread Starter

I am sorry i havent been around as much ...:(
    No im not eating chockky all day :)

Where does the day go ??

No sooner than i get my family off to work
    do the housework shopping etc

settle for a spell in the Malware uni to do some work:)

they are all home again :)

What do you do in your spare time ??

Do you have any spare time at all...
    Are the days getting shorter or is it just me ..:D

Its nearly that dreaded C word as well ..................................
    Hugs to everyone

[​IMG]

2. bomb #21

bomb #21

Tesco deliver for a fiver, if that helps. :)

Well, you remember when you put the clocks back a few days ago ...

:p ;)

(or)

Hard to say -- have you measured yourself lately?

:p :D

Don't mention the C word. :mad:

Good to "see" you Donna. :)

3. Stoner

Stoner Banned

I have missed you in Civ Debate for quite a while.

I thought it was something I said.....................:D

4. Trooper_fan

Trooper_fan

Well, I work for myself so I can be very flexable but the last 3 days I have spent doing 17 craft projects that have to be finished by Friday ARG!

When I'm not working of fiddling with some kind of craft (at the moment Christmas Cards and designing Wedding stationary for the business) I have Tropical fish (2 tanks) and Cockatiels to look after... books to read (I was just given in the region of 100+ books to read on top of my 50+ books I already had to read + my other halfs 600+ books...). We're planning to build a large Marine tank and a smaller tank for some Dwarf Puffer Fish... *takes deep breath* then I have my Medieval Re-enactment which is surprisingly time consuming making costumes, decorating battle boxes, preparing kit for the next season and doing research... then I also have the fact I'm still new to London so we're out exploring (well he's showing, I'm exploring... we into car modifying so after we changed the suspension springs and sorted the brakes, handbrake and fitted a new exhaust a couple of weeks ago we're busy doing other things and the next job is a radiator change as well as the hanger it's attached too (yes I do this WITH my boyfriend as I like mechanical things too!).

*Takes another breath*

We're also redecorating the flat and building cupboards and shelves all over the place, I also have a large collection of succulents, airplants and large Bromeliads to care for as well as we make homebrew and are starting an allotment to grow fruit and veggies on!

... and there's a whole lot more besides that!

What's this spare time then?! :D

5. jesseem

jesseem

Hi BM. I was wondering where you had disappeared off to. Welcome back.

6. Gabriel

Gabriel Account Closed

I too was starting to wonder, and soon would have PMed you. I do know that we have all had breaks from here.
    My life is super full too, and I have to steal time to get anything of my own done....some of my work is PC work, so I can slide in and out during the day for a few....glad that you got back if only to peek in and say hi.:)

And I did miss your kittypaws

7. LauraMJ

LauraMJ Administrator

I can't wait till you get your Blue Shield, BM.......and just think, one day you'll be in the hallowed company of .........GOLD SHIELDS! :eek:

:D

8. Gabriel

Gabriel Account Closed

Hope you are OK BM

9. ashes@work

[email protected]

First Name:
    Ashley
    ugh. i dont even want to think about it :(

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/648871

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice