1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Tiny USB packs 1TB of storage in Swiss Army Knife body

Discussion in 'Tech-Related News' started by ekim68, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ekim68

ekim68 Mike Thread Starter

Here

2. hewee

hewee

I well pass on getting that one anytime soon.

3. ekim68

I hear you Harry, but it's nice to see the jump....(y)

4. Elvandil

Elvandil

My Kingston 256 GB was $550. So the price is comparable. Or I could go with 6 of the Kingstons. :D

5. ekim68

I like the option of not including the knife blades....(y) :cool:

6. Elvandil

Elvandil

No doubt they'd still arrest you if you tried to get on a plane. After the strip-search and 4 hours in a holding cell, all would be fine again. No big deal. :D

Meanwhile, while 9 inspectors try to decide what to do about the extreme threat that you represent, the real bombers are getting on the plane.

7. ekim68

The very reason that I won't travel by plane...Heck, I don't even travel by car very much any more....:cool:

8. Elvandil

Elvandil

No one has said that flying is "fun" in a long time. The trouble with all this security stuff is that the better you lock out the bad guys, the more you yourself are locked in. Sometimes, I'd rather just live and take my chances.

(PS. Microsoft has a free driver download for formatting the extra large capacity flash and SD cards.)

9. hewee

hewee

Plus look how it's made. Is it to heavy to have hanging onto to plug and not fall out or break off. Then again you got the metal around the USB so guess it will be OK.

Just don't open the knife and hook it up and stand around holding a laptop without steel toe shoes. :p

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1036298