1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

To get the Keyboard or not to?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by darkelf_18, Sep 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. darkelf_18

darkelf_18 Thread Starter

Hey, I was looking at getting one of the Chief-Tec Wireless Keyboard and Mouse combos. I don't need a really high quality K/M I just want something that will replace my old ones. And I was wondering since they are so cheap, am I just getting what I pay for?
    I just would like some Pros and Cons from people who own, or maybe bought them, and like them, or thought that they were pieces of crap and threw them out.
    Anyway thanks for any replies that you post.

D.E.

2. putasolution

putasolution

The biggest problem with wireless, IMHO, is the fact you have to remember to have a supply of batteries either rechargeables or otherwise in stock

3. gotrootdude

gotrootdude

I wouldn't buy it. It looks good, but the mouse is an older ball type. It's possible to find wireless keyboards and mice in combos for around the same price.

Normally there are sales going on where you can pick up a good combo for aprox $30.

4. KeithKman

KeithKman

IMO, I would go wire keyboard and mouse.

5. gotrootdude

gotrootdude

I love my gyration wireless suite, but the $80 price may send some into sticker shock. Works better than my logitech wireless elite though.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/167088

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice